What to expect
“Soul Lessons and Bach Flower Remedies: Love, Sexuality and Family Relationships“ Module A
at Gaia School in Tallinn and also available to join via Zoom
A course about transpersonal psychology, Bach flower remedies and the human soul.
The workshop is a part of “Soul Lessons” course program which is divided into three modules:
1. Love, sexuality and family relationships (module 1A and 1B)
2. Abundance, personal and professional self-realization, self-esteem, fears, phobias and addictions (module 2A and 2B)
3. Chronic illnesses (module 3)
You are welcome to complete all “Soul Lessons” course modules if you wish to become a qualified soul coach and Bach flower therapist.
You can start the “Soul Lessons” course either with the module of Love, Sexuality and Family Relationships or the module of Abundance, Self-esteem and Fears. After completing two parts of both modules, you can continue with Chronic Illnesses module.
Module: Love, Sexuality and Family Relationships
During this course the archetypal relationships in the family, in the romantic couple and in sexuality, as well as of course in the general system of Doctor Bach, will be explored in depth.
This workshop is a unique tool for:
– Understanding and realizing floral archetypes in depth in people and their vital situations.
– How to pass page in the relationships of pair, to discover and to avoid the repetition of emotional patterns in the affective relations, surpassing them and becoming aware of them.
– Understand toxic family patterns and work them out thoroughly.
– Discover how to prepare both oral and cream Bach Flowers to unlock and enhance female orgasm and male sexual potency.
– You will learn to efficiently unlock deep sexual archetypes that prevent people from allowing themselves to enjoy their body and their relationships.
The “Soul Lessons” course is conducted by José D, Figueroa Garcia, a transpersonal mentor, soul coach, Reiki master, voice healer, Bach flower specialist and educator.
Participation in this education program is suggested for therapists and all of those who are interested in deeply transforming self-development.